Stanley Clarke - Rocks, Pebbles And Sand album downloadPerformer: Stanley Clarke
Title: Rocks, Pebbles And Sand
Style: Funk, Disco
Size MP3 version: 1842 mb
Size FLAC version: 1900 mb
Size WMA version: 1328 mb
Format: XM VOC MOD WMA WAV FLAC DMF
Genre: Funk - Soul
Stanley Clarke - Rocks, Pebbles And Sand album download
Rocks, pebbles and sand. Авторы текста и музыки.
Функциональный и практичный: высокая производительность и небольшой вес. Гарантия.
Rocks, pebbles and sand. SME (от лица компании "Epic"); UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music In. CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor.
At the Movies is the twenty-fourth album by jazz bassist Stanley Clarke. All songs written by Stanley Clarke. Passenger 57 Main Title" - Passenger 57 – 3:22. Lisa" - Passenger 57 – 4:33. Justice's Groove" - Poetic Justice – 3:50. Lucky Again" - Poetic Justice – 5:58. Father and Son" - Boyz n the Hood – 1:33. Theme from Boyz n the Hood" - Boyz n the Hood – 6:52. Grandpa's Theme" - Little Big League – 2:25. Higher Learning Main Title - Higher Learning – 2:31. The Learning Curve" – 3:29. Rocks, Pebbles and Sand Tracklist. 1. Danger Street Lyrics. The Story of a Man and a Woman, Pt 1: She Thought I Was Stanley Clarke, Pt. 2: A Fool Again, Pt. 3: I Nearly Went Crazy (Until I Realized What Had Occurred) Lyrics. About Rocks, Pebbles and Sand. Rocks, Pebbles and Sand Q&A.
Rocks, Pebbles and Sand (Epic, 1980). Let Me Know You (Epic, 1982). Time Exposure (Epic, 1984). Find Out! (Epic, 1985) as The Stanley Clarke Band. If This Bass Could Only Talk (Portrait, 1988). The Stanley Clarke Band (Heads Up, 2010) as The Stanley Clarke Band, with Hiromi, Ruslan, Ronald Bruner, J. .Up (Mack Avenue, 2014) as The Stanley Clarke Band. The Message (Mack Avenue, 2018) as The Stanley Clarke Band. As co-leader/band member.
From Stanley Clarke's 1980 "Rocks Pebbles and Sand" album.
Rocks, Pebbles And Sand is a music studio album recording by STANLEY CLARKE (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1980 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Rocks Pebbles & Sand Sony 1991.
Rocks, Pebbles and Sand is the 1980 album by jazz bass guitarist and t Stanley Clarke. Clarke sings on the album to the horror of critics, but sticks to his usual forte which is jazz rock and jazz funk. This was the first recording where Stanley featured his tenor bass. Rocks, Pebbles and Sand released: 1980. I Wanna Play For You released: 1979. Modern Man released: 1978.
From the Album Rocks, Pebbles And Sand. Exclusive Prime pricing. This gem came up as "Rocks, Pebbles Nd Sand.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||All Hell Broke Loose||4:56|
|A3||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand||4:17|
Composed By – Louis Johnson, Stanley ClarkeDrums – John Robinson Electric Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Louis JohnsonHorns – Bill Reichenbach , Jerry HeyKeyboards – Greg Phillingame*Vocals – Josie James, Valerie JohnsonVoice [Introduction] – Dennis MacKay
|The Story Of A Man And A Woman||(11:13)|
|B3a||Part 1: She Thought I Was Stanley Clarke|
|B3b||Part 2: A Fool Again|
|B3c||Part 3: I Nearly Went Crazy (Until I Realized What Had Occurred)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Legend Studios
- Recorded At – Chateau Recorders
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Cello – Frederick Seykora (tracks: B1, B3), Niles Oliver* (tracks: B1, B3), Rollice Dale (tracks: B1, B3), Ronald Cooper (tracks: B1, B3)
- Composed By – Stanley Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Design – Nancy Donald
- Drums, Percussion – Simon Phillips
- Engineer [Assistant, A&m] – Greg Falken
- Engineer [Assistant, Chateau] – Bruce Jost
- Engineer [Assistant, Legend] – Chris Haas
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Chip Leech, Larry Reuben
- Engineer [Sound Production] – Dennis MacKay
- French Horn – David Duke (tracks: B1, B3), Vincent DeRosa (tracks: B1, B3)
- Guitar [Various Guitars] – Charles Johnson
- Illustration – Robert Giusti
- Keyboards – Steve Bach
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Programmed By [Chick Corea's Synthesizers] – Rory Kaplan
- Synthesizer [Moog 55, Moog 15, Ob-x], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Chick Corea (tracks: A4, B3)
- Trombone – George Bohanon (tracks: B1, B3), Lew McCreary (tracks: B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Jerry Hey (tracks: B1, B3), John Thomas (tracks: B1, B3)
- Vibraphone – Victor Feldman (tracks: B3)
- Viola – Denyse Buffum (tracks: B1, B3), Helaine Wittenberg (tracks: B1, B3), Ronald Strauss* (tracks: B1, B3)
- Violin – Carol Shive (tracks: B1, B3), Charles Veal* (tracks: B1, B3), John Wittenberg (tracks: B1, B3), Lya Stern (tracks: B1, B3), Mari Botnick (tracks: B1, B3), Bobby DuBow* (tracks: B1, B3), Sheldon Sanov (tracks: B1, B3), Sid Page (tracks: B1, B3), Thomas Buffum (tracks: B1, B3)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Marcy Levy (tracks: A4, B1, B3)
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Bass [Various Electric Bass Guitars], Producer – Stanley Clarke
NotesMade in New Zealand by a registered user of the trade marks.
|JE 36506||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album)||Epic||JE 36506||US||1980|
|JE 36506||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||JE 36506||US||1980|
|40-84342||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (Cass, Album)||Epic||40-84342||Europe||1980|
|EPC 32300||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||EPC 32300||Spain||Unknown|
|PE 36506||Stanley Clarke||Rocks, Pebbles And Sand (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 36506||US||1980|