Steve Turre - In The Spur Of The Moment album downloadPerformer: Steve Turre
Title: In The Spur Of The Moment
Style: Contemporary Jazz, Post Bop, Latin Jazz
Size MP3 version: 1119 mb
Size FLAC version: 1933 mb
Size WMA version: 1429 mb
Format: FLAC XM WMA AA MP4 WAV AC3
Steve Turre - In The Spur Of The Moment album download
Опубликовано: 9 февр. 2014 г. Album: In The Spur Of Moment. Artists: Steve Turre: Trombone, Shells. Ray Charles: Piano Peter Washington: Bass Peter Turre: Drums. Stephen Scott: Piano Buster Williams: Bass Jack DeJohnette, Drums.
Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Album · 2000 · 10 Songs. Released: Jan 1, 2000. 2000 Telarc International.
Слушайте и скачивайте steve turre на Хотплеере в mp. .
6. Something For John. Written-By – Steve Turre. 7. In The Spur Of The Moment. Written-By – Stephen Scott (5). 9:14. 8. Sueños De La Habana.
In the Spur of the Moment, Steve Turre's debut release for Telarc Jazz, is a technically precise and elegant musical adventure through three jazz styles in which Steve Turre expresses his musical personalities in a quartet setting. In the first setting, he plays the blues in jazz with the legendary Ray Charles on piano, Peter Turre on drums, and Peter Washington on bass. The section features two original compositions by Steve titled "Ray's Collard Greens," an authentic 12-bar blues, and "Duke Rays," a song based on Duke Ellington's.
In The Spur Of The Moment. The jazz world needs more Steve Turres. An exceptional technician with a soaring, soulful tone and unique phrasing, Turre is perhaps the leading trombonist of the day. As if that weren't enough, Turre also wails on his self-designed conch shells, producing a reverberant sound that can be eerie, serene, and robust. So the typical jazz approach is not for Turre. Nope, this dude has a concept. Using three piano-based quartets for In the Spur of the Moment, Turre touches on trad, postbop, and Afro Cuban jazz amalgams
Spur of the Moment is an album of experimental music by Peter Hammill and Guy Evans, originally released as cassette tape on the Red Hot label. The album is currently out of print. The music is instrumental and entirely improvised
1. (00:06:36) Turre, Steve - Ray's Collard Greens. 2. (00:05:21) Turre, Steve - Misty. 3. (00:05:20) Turre, Steve - Duke Rays. 4. (00:07:02) Turre, Steve - The Way You Look Tonight. 5. (00:08:00) Turre, Steve - Ellington Medley: Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me, Five O'Clock Drag. 6. (00:05:35) Turre, Steve - Something For John. (00:09:14) Turre, Steve - In The Spur Of The Moment. (00:05:43) Turre, Steve - Sueсos De La Habana. Steve Turre - In The Spur Of The Moment/ - . 0.
Steve Turre - In The Spur Of Moment (FULL ALBUM). steve turre ray charles Chuco Valdés jazz stephen scott. Steve Turre, jazz trombonist plays shells. steve turre trombonist shells jazz video music.
|The Blues In Jazz|
|1||Ray's Collard Greens||6:37|
|4||The Way You Look Tonight||7:01|
|Modern And Modal|
|5.1||Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me|
|5.2||Five O'Clock Drag|
|6||Something For John||5:35|
|7||In The Spur Of The Moment||9:14|
|8||Sueños De La Habana||5:45|
- Art Direction – Anilda Carrasquillo
- Bass – Andy Gonzalez (tracks: 8 to 10), Buster Williams (tracks: 5 to 7), Peter Washington (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Cello, Leader – Akua Dixon (tracks: 9)
- Conch [Shells] – Steve Turre (tracks: 1 to 4, 5 to 7)
- Design – Deborah Kane
- Drums – Jack DeJohnette (tracks: 5 to 7), Peter Turre (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Drums, Timbales, Congas, Bongos, Bells [Campana] – Horacio "El Negro" Hernandez (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Engineer [Recording] – Michael Bishop
- Ensemble – Quartet Indigo* (tracks: 9)
- Liner Notes – J.J. Johnson, Steve Turre
- Management – Myles Weinstein
- Maracas – Steve Turre (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Michael Bishop
- Photography By [Cover] – John Abbott
- Piano – Chucho Valdés (tracks: 8 to 10), Ray Charles (tracks: 1 to 4, 5 to 7), Stephen Scott (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Producer – Myles Weinstein, Steve Turre
- Technician [Assistant At Avatar Studios] – Andre Yankovsky*, Aya Trewhella, Rory Romano
- Technician [Assistant At Master Sound] – David Merrill, Ted Trewhella*
- Technician [Assistant] – Francisco Rodriguez, James Yates*, Rob Friedrich
- Trombone – Steve Turre (tracks: 1 to 4, 5 to 7, 8 to 10)
- Viola – Richard Spencer* (tracks: 9)
- Violin [First] – Gayle Dixon (tracks: 9)
- Violin [Second] – Sandy Billingslea* (tracks: 9)
NotesTracks 1 to 4 recorded at Avatar Studios, Studio C, New York City, August 14, 1999.
Tracks 5 to 7 recorded at Master Sound Astoria, Queens, New York, October 5, 1999.
Tracks 8 to 10 recorded at Avatar Studios, Studio A, New York City, October 8, 1999.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 89408 34842 6
|CD-83484||Steve Turre||In The Spur Of The Moment (CD, Album)||Telarc||CD-83484||Europe||2000|