Colleen Brown - Foot In Heart album downloadPerformer: Colleen Brown
Title: Foot In Heart
Size MP3 version: 1920 mb
Size FLAC version: 1485 mb
Size WMA version: 1272 mb
Format: MMF AAC VOC AHX XM VQF AC3
Genre: Pop / World - Country
Colleen Brown - Foot In Heart album download
Colleen Brown performs Pursuit from the 2007 album, Foot In Heart.
i’m that girl with the lipstick that everyone hates.
Fantastic Feeling, 03:33.
A Peculiar Thing 2004.
Colleen Brown performs Man, Woman and Child from the 2007 album, Foot In Heart. ww. olleenbrownmusic. com/colleenmbrown twitter. com/colleenbrownmus colleenbrownmusic. License Standard YouTube License.
Bleeding Heart is one of several names given to albums of a 1968 jam session with Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and others. The albums were fashioned from an informal two-track tape recording made by Hendrix that was subsequently stolen from his apartment. Although it presents a unique setting, critics and biographers have generally found fault with the sound quality and Morrison's performance.
Apart from these tunes, A Foot in the Door serves up the expected - five cuts from Dark Side of the Moon, three from Wish You Were Here, four from The Wall (of the big radio staples, Run Like Hell and Young Lust are absent), adding the early Syd Barrett See Emily Play and the latter-day High Hopes and . Learning to Fly almost as afterthoughts. Although the compilation could withstand some minor tweaks - a post-Syd song like One of These Days would have been welcome, for instance - this is still a very worthy compilation of (most of) the Floyd songs everybody knows by heart.
|2||Ain't Got No Man (To Have Problems With)||3:21|
|4||Love You Baby||3:23|
|5||Now That I've Found You||3:52|
|7||Your Mother's Garden||3:29|
|8||Man, Woman & Child||4:26|
|10||I Can't Make You Love Me||3:41|
- Recorded At – The Twilight Living Room
- Recorded At – Edmontone Studios
- Recorded At – Winspear Centre
- Mixed At – The Twilight Living Room
- Mastered At – The Twilight Living Room
- Published By – Colleen Brown
- Published By – Brio Blues Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Acoustic Guitar – Colleen Brown (tracks: 5)
- Arranged By [String & Horn Arrangements] – Colleen Brown, Doug Organ
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements - With] – Amy van Keeken, Ian Martin
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Colleen Brown
- Backing Vocals – Amy van Keeken, Darren Frank
- Bass [Bowed Bass], Viola, Violin – Moni Mathew
- Clarinet – Don Ross
- Drums, Percussion – Greg Ferguson
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Dan Churchill
- Electric Guitar – Darren Frank (tracks: 5)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Performer [Clouds] – Peter Belec
- Organ [Hammond B3 Organ], Mellotron [Mellotron Strings & Flutes], Vibraphone – Doug Organ
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Dave Martineau
- Photography By – Eric Duffy
- Piano – Doug Organ (tracks: 6)
- Producer – Colleen Brown, Doug Organ, Ian Martin
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Doug Organ
- Recorded By [Remote Piano Recordings] – Doug Organ
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Ian Martin
- Sleeve – Vitæ
- Songwriter – Allen Shamblin (tracks: 10), Colleen Brown (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13), Mike Reid (tracks: 10)
- Trumpet – Bob Tildesley
- Vocals, Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Colleen Brown
NotesPackaged in a 6-panel digipak.
This CD was re-released by Dead Daisy Records (with a different cover) in 2010.
Recorded, mixed and mastered at Twilight Living Room with additional recording at Edmontone Studio. Remote piano recordings at the Winspear Centre, Edmonton, Alberta.
All songs copyright Colleen Brown 2007 (SOCAN) except "I Can't Make You Love Me," Brio Blues Music/BMG Songs Inc./Almo Music Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 37101 43939 8
- Matrix / Runout: MTB8000 DISC MAKERS
- Rights Society: SOCAN