The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It album downloadPerformer: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Title: Let's Face It
Size MP3 version: 1345 mb
Size FLAC version: 1323 mb
Size WMA version: 1735 mb
Format: AUD MPC MMF AU RA ASF APE
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It album download
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones : Let's Face It,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs.
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. UMG (от лица компании "Universal Music Enterprises"); LatinAutor, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (11). Let's Face It (Album Version). The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Авторы текста и музыки. Dicky Barrett, Nate Albert. UMG (от лица компании "Island Mercury"); UBEM, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (4). Композиция. That Bug Bit Me (Album Version).
How come there still are some Who won't let some March to the beat of a different drum To face it, it's so hard You must be on your guard It's not okay And you're not free to be a different way. Why were we put here? What for? We're unsure We sure weren't put here to hate Be racist, be sexist Be bigots, be sure; We won't stand for your hate
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (informally referred to as The Bosstones) is an American ska punk band from Boston, Massachusetts, formed in 1983. Since the band's inception, lead vocalist Dicky Barrett, bassist Joe Gittleman, tenor saxophonist Tim "Johnny Vegas" Burton and dancer ("Bosstone") Ben Carr have remained constant members. They reached their commercial peak with their platinum-selling 1997 album Let's Face It and its hit single "The Impression That I Get". The band had released seven studio albums, three EPs and a live album by the time they announced a hiatus in December 2003. In 2007, the Bosstones reunited to resume recording and touring, and have since released three more studio albums.
Co-producer – The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Concept By – Dicky Barrett. Management – Ami Bennitt. Mastered By – Bob Ludwig. Photography By – Danny Clinch. Producer, Engineer – Paul Q. Kolderie, Sean Slade. Mastered at Gateway Studios. Matrix, Runout (A Side): MECP-130-AS L-48050. Matrix, Runout (B Side): MECP-130-BS L-48050-X Gateway LEC.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Let's Face It (1997) by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. BPM Profile Let's Face It. Album starts at 93BPM, ends at 96BPM (+3), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. While We're At It. 2018. Pin Points and Gin Joints.
The results paid immediate dividends, with "The Impression That I Get" becoming a runaway smash on modern-rock radio and pushing the album into the Top 30 (it eventually went platinum)
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Let's Face It, 02:33. That Bug Bit Me, 02:07. Another Drinkin' Song, 03:49.
Lets face it Listen Chords The Mighty Mighty BossTones Versions 1 Curtir. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It (Full Album).
|2||The Rascal King||2:46|
|4||The Impression That I Get||3:15|
|5||Let's Face It||2:39|
|6||That Bug Bit Me||2:09|
|7||Another Drinkin' Song||3:50|
|9||Break So Easily||2:45|
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Marketed By – PolyGram
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Mixed At – The Magic Shop
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Bosstones Music
- Made By – PMI
- A&R – Allison Hamamura*
- Co-producer – The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Concept By – Dicky Barrett
- Design – Louis Marino
- Management – Ami Bennitt
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Other [Mighty Crew] – Higgins, Chiser, Barry, John, Craig, Mickey, Matty and Chin
- Performer [Additional Musicians] – Brian Dewyer*, Dan McLaughlin, John Rosenberg , Sean Slade
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer, Engineer – Paul Q. Kolderie, Sean Slade
- Written-By – D. Brockenborough* (tracks: 1, 9), D. Barrett*, J. Gittleman* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 10, 12), N. Albert* (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8), Bosstones*, T. Burton* (tracks: 11)
NotesⓅ 1997 Mercury Records
Ⓒ 1997 Mercury Records
Recorded at Bearsville Sound Studios, Bearsville, NY and Fort Apache Studios, Cambridge, MA.
Mixed at The Magic Shop, New York, NY.
Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 44722 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 731453447226
- Matrix / Runout (variant 1): 534472-2 #01 MADE BY PMI
- Matrix / Runout (variant 2): - MADE BY PMI * 534472-2 * #01
- Mastering SID Code (variant 1,2): IFPI L281
- Mould SID Code (variant 1): IFPI 4603
- Mould SID Code (variant 2): IFPI 4605
|none||The Mighty Mighty Bosstones||Let's Face It (LP, Album, Red)||Big Rig||none||US||1997|
|314 534 472-4||The Mighty Mighty Bosstones||Let's Face It (Cass, Album)||Mercury||314 534 472-4||US||1997|
|534 472-4||The Mighty Mighty Bosstones||Let's Face It (Cass, Album)||Mercury||534 472-4||Indonesia||1997|
|ASB065, B0016879-01||The Mighty Mighty Bosstones||Let's Face It (LP, Album, RE)||Asbestos Records, Universal Music Special Markets||ASB065, B0016879-01||US||2013|
|P2 34472||The Mighty Mighty Bosstones||Let's Face It (CD, Album, Club)||Mercury||P2 34472||Canada||1997|