Taproot - Gift album downloadPerformer: Taproot
Style: Nu Metal
Size MP3 version: 1113 mb
Size FLAC version: 1139 mb
Size WMA version: 1827 mb
Format: AU AIFF AC3 RA TTA DTS ADX
Taproot - Gift album download
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs.
Listen free to Taproot – Gift (Smile, Again & Again and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Este álbum marcó el inicio de la banda.
Gift is the first major label album by the rock group Taproot. It was released on June 27, 2000. I" and "Again & Again" were minor Mainstream Rock singles. The album has sold at least 250,000 copies. Described as a nu metal album, the album's lyrical themes are primarily about topics such as depression and disliking life. Taproot's vocalist Stephen Richards' vocals on the album Gift have been compared to vocalists such as Chino Moreno, Trent Reznor, Jonathan Davis and Mike Patton.
Gift is the Taproot’s only true nu-metal album, and everything about this screams nu-metal (for better or worse). Stevens and his troop manage to sound energetic, catchy, and explosive at their best, and awkward, immature, and confused at their worst. Taproot seemed to be caught up in the times, and it might’ve helped them in one area, and hurt them in another. None the less Gift is definitely worth a listen (despite a few hiccups) if you’re a fan of alt. metal or nu metal, or just wanting to know what the hub-bub is with this band. Reccomended Songs- Smile Again & Again I Comeback
Melting faces & mending hearts since 1997. Ann Arbor, MI - taprootmusic. You can still purchase your copy of Besides while supplies last!
Лейблы Atlantic Records. Музыкальный стильNu Metal. Владельцы этого альбома50.
Labels Atlantic, Velvet Hammer Music.
|2||Again & Again||3:56|
|5||1 Nite Stand||3:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W5579
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Chop Shop
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- A&R – Mark Wakefield, Tom Storms
- A&R [Coordinator] – Cindy Hartman
- Bass – Phil Lipscomb
- Drums – Jarrod Montague
- Edited By, Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brad Winslow, Frank Gryner, Matt Quave, Ted Reiger
- Executive-Producer, A&R – David Benveniste
- Guitar – Mike DeWolf
- Mixed By – Scott Humphrey (tracks: 1 to 5, 9, 12), Ulrich Wild (tracks: 6, to 8, 10, 11)
- Photography – Edward Smith
- Producer, Recorded By – Ulrich Wild
- Programmed By, Vocals – Stephen Richards
- Written-By – Taproot
NotesIssued in standard clear jewel case with 8 panel folding booklet.
Embossed in gold letters on front of booklet:
For Promotional Use Only.
Sale Or Other Transfer Is
Prohibited. Must Return On
Demand of Recording Company.
Printed on CD label:
For promotional use only. Sale or other transfer is prohibited.
Must be returned on demand of recording company.
Hyper CD Technology printed on label, back insert and back of booklet.
Track times from iTunes media player.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-83341-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT W5579 3 83341 RE-1 ECD01 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L901
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2Y
|83341-2||Taproot||Gift (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic, Velvet Hammer Music||83341-2||US||2000|
|7567-83341-2||Taproot||Gift (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic, Velvet Hammer Music||7567-83341-2||Europe||2000|
|CD 83341||Taproot||Gift (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||CD 83341||Canada||2000|
|83354-2||Taproot||Gift (CD, Album, Enh)||Atlantic||83354-2||2000|
|MOVLP1994||Taproot||Gift (LP, Album)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1994||Europe||2018|