Oshkosh High School Stage Band - Stage Band 1972 album downloadPerformer: Oshkosh High School Stage Band
Title: Stage Band 1972
Size MP3 version: 1408 mb
Size FLAC version: 1683 mb
Size WMA version: 1999 mb
Format: VOX MOD XM AU TTA AHX ASF
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Oshkosh High School Stage Band - Stage Band 1972 album download
From the Kashmere Stage Band's 1972 album Zero Point
Taken from "Zero Point" album (Kram, 1972). Texas Thunder Soul 1968-1974.
Alice Cooper was an American rock band formed in Phoenix, Arizona in 1964. The band consisted of lead singer Vince Furnier (stage name Alice Cooper), Glen Buxton (lead guitar), Michael Bruce (rhythm guitar, keyboards), Dennis Dunaway (bass guitar), and Neal Smith (drums). Furnier legally changed his name to Alice Cooper and has had a solo career under that name since the band became inactive in 1975. The band was notorious for their elaborate, theatrical shock rock stage shows.
Rock of Ages: The Band in Concert is a live album by the Band, released in 1972. It was compiled from recordings made during their series of shows at the Academy of Music in New York City, from December 28 through December 31, 1971. It peaked at on the Billboard 200 chart, and was certified a gold record by the RIAA. An expanded release of recordings taken from the same series of shows, called Live at the Academy of Music 1971, was released in 2013.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Kashmere Stage Band. was sampled in. Fat Pockets (Radio Remix) by Showbiz & . Breaktionary Vo. Side A by DJ Q-Bert (2006). is a cover of. Scorpio by Dennis Coffey and The Detroit Guitar Band (1971).
Redirected from The Kashmere Stage Band: Zero Point 1972). Kashmere Stage Band (KSB) was an elite performing unit of the student band at Kashmere High School from the late 1960s until 1978. Kashmere High School is located in a predominantly black neighborhood known as Kashmere Gardens in Houston, Texas
Moon Union High School Concert Band 1971 Showers of Gold, by Clarke - Ben Haas Trumpet Soloist. Moon High School Bands. Moon High Stage Band 1972 - Peace on Earth, by Strommen. Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play.
Kashmere Stage Band (KSB) was an elite performing unit of the student band at Kashmere High School from the late 1960s until 1978. YouTube Encyclopedic. DJ Shadow’s track Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II) samples Kashmere from the album Kashmere Stage Band Plays Originals In February 2008, thirty original members of the Kashmere Stage Band, all in their mid-50s, reunited for the first time in over three decades to pay tribute to their legendary leader, Conrad "Prof" Johnson, who was 92 at the time.
Kashmere Stage Band has been played on NTS shows including Jameszoo's Fool Radio, with I Wish (Todd Terry Remix) first played on 15 December 2013. Kashmere High School is located in a predominantly black neighborhood known as Kashmere Gardens in Houston, Texas. The Kashmere Stage Band was born
|A1||Keep The Customer Satisfied|
|A2||Here's That Rainy Day|
|A3||Caroline And Her Magic Cello Enter The World Of Jazz Rock|
- Manufactured By – United Sound
- Acoustic Bass [String Bass] – Patti Laffin
- Arranged By – Buddy Rich (tracks: A4, B5), Carroll Decamp* (tracks: B2), Dee Barton (tracks: A2), Don Sebesky (tracks: B3), Joe Davis (tracks: A3)
- Directed By – Leroy Wolter*
- Drums – Steve Rehbein*
- Electric Bass [Fender Bass] – Mike Palmquist
- Flute – Jim Olsen
- Guitar – John Lorge
- Horn – John Lorge, Mike Porter , Tim Croft, Tim Palmquist
- Photography By, Cover – Pete Wallace
- Piano – Bob Hanisch
- Recorded By – George F. Johnston
- Saxophone – Curt Dobberke, Dick Ives, George Staerkel, Jerry Buenger, Ron Ponzer
- Soloist – B. Hanisch* (tracks: A1), J. Sharratt* (tracks: A1), J. Sharratt* (tracks: B1, B3), J. Buenger* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B5), J. Olsen* (tracks: B5), J. Lorge* (tracks: A3), S. Ostwald* (tracks: B2), S. Rehbein* (tracks: A1, A4), T. Pierce* (tracks: A4, B3), T. Murken* (tracks: B5)
- Transcription By – Bob Hanisch (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Jack Sharratt, Jeff Stark , Jim Guenther, Todd Murken
- Trumpet – Pat Esslinger, Paul Butcher , Steve Ostwald, Steve Pollnow, Ted Pierce
- Tuba – Dale Boelter
- Written-By – Dave Baker* (tracks: B1), Robert Lowden (tracks: B4)