Kevin Coyne - Donut City album downloadPerformer: Kevin Coyne
Title: Donut City
Style: Alternative Rock
Size MP3 version: 1245 mb
Size FLAC version: 1844 mb
Size WMA version: 1970 mb
Format: RA WAV MP2 DXD ADX AC3 AHX
Kevin Coyne - Donut City album download
Tell the Truth (Kevin Coyne/Steve Bull - 1982) (PØLITICZ) Have you heard the story about Robin Hood? Now Robin Hood was really good He fed the poor to feed.
Band Name Kevin Coyne. Album Name Donut City. Erscheinungsdatum 2004. Labels Turpentine Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 4. Locked Out. 5. A Typical Type.
Kevin Coyne – Donut City. Label: Turpentine Records – none. This CD was recorded at Musication studio Nuernberg, Germany. Produced for Coyne - Steinhauser productions.
Case History is the debut solo LP by artist Kevin Coyne. All tracks composed by Kevin Coyne : Kevin Coyne - Composer, Drawing, Guitar, Primary Artist, Producer, Vocals. Ron Brown - Trombone. John Chichester - Guitar. Dave Clague - Bass, Guitar, Producer. Clive Selwood -Technician. Nick Cudworth - Composer, Guitar, Paintings, Piano. Andy Morten - Design, Layout. Simon Murphy - Remastering. John Reed - Coordination, Interviewer. Clive Selwood - Production Supervisor.
Album Donut City, Kevin Coyne. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Donut City Data di pubblicazione: 2004. Tracking list e i testi dell'album
Donut City Kevin Coyne. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Coyne at "The Edge" in Toronto, 5 June 1981. Background information. 1944-01-27)27 January 1944 Derby, England YouTube Encyclopedic.
In the City (Kevin Rudolf album). In the City is the debut album by American singer-songwriter and producer Kevin Rudolf. It was released nationwide, physically and digitally, on November 24, 2008 via Cash Money Records and Universal Republic. Every song on the album was produced and written by Rudolf. She Can Get It" was a production collaboration between Rudolf and Chad Hugo of The Neptunes.
Release group by Kevin Coyne.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Falling In Love||3:28|
|3||Come Back Home||1:29|
|5||A Typical Type||2:40|
|7||I Hear Voices
Piano – Kevin Coyne
|8||Big Fat Bird||2:25|
|9||No More Rain||3:32|
Organ [Hammond] – Kevin Coyne
|11||Blame, Blame, Blame
Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Kevin Coyne
Drums, Organ [Hammond] – Werner Steinhauser
|15||Smile Right Back||2:40|
|17||Blow Us Up||2:05|
- Backing Vocals – Andrea Fleissner (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 9)
- Bass – Harry Hirschmann (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 14, 17), Michael Lipton (tracks: 15, 16)
- Composed By – K. Coyne* (tracks: 1, 2), Kevin Coyne (tracks: 3 to 17), M. Lipton* (tracks: 14 to 17), R. Coyne* (tracks: 1, 2), W. Steinhauser* (tracks: 10, 11)
- Drums – Werner Steinhauer* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 to 12, 14 to 17)
- Guitar – Andreas Blüml (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13), Kevin Coyne (tracks: 5, 6, 9, 12, 13), Michael Lipton (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Keyboards – Kevin Coyne (tracks: 3, 4, 8), Robert Coyne (tracks: 1, 2), Werner Steinhauer* (tracks: 7, 9, 11, 12)
- Percussion – Werner Steinhauer* (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 14)
- Producer, Engineer – Werner Steinhauser
- Vocals, Words By, Producer – Kevin Coyne
NotesThis CD was recorded at Musication studio Nuernberg, Germany.
Produced for Coyne - Steinhauser productions
© & ℗ 2004 Turpentine Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 260061 960002