Nas - God's Son album downloadPerformer: Nas
Title: God's Son
Size MP3 version: 1910 mb
Size FLAC version: 1433 mb
Size WMA version: 1814 mb
Format: AU AA AIFF MIDI ASF MP1 RA
Nas - God's Son album download
God's Son. Лицензиар.
One of Nasir Jones' aka Nas' best albums.
God's Son is the sixth studio album by American rapper Nas, released on December 13, 2002, by Ill Will and Columbia Records. Production took place during 2001 to 2002, and was handled by several producers, including Salaam Remi, Chucky Thompson, Ron Browz, Eminem, and The Alchemist. Partly inspired by Nas' feud with Jay-Z and the death of his mother in early 2002, God's Son covers lyrical themes such as religion, violence, and his own emotional experiences
God’s Son Album Art. Nas. Produced by Alicia Keys, Agile, Steve Stoute & 5 more. Album God’s Son. God’s Son Album Art Lyrics. Nas - God's Son Cover. 1. Get Down 2. The Cross 3. Made You Look 4. Last Real Nigga Alive 5. Zone Out 6. Hey Nas 7. I Can 8. Book of Rhymes 9. Thugz Mansion (. 10. Mastermind 11. Warrior Song 12. Revolutionary Warfare 13. Dance 14. Heaven.
God's Son is an emotional album, imbued with recent experiences in Nas' personal life, particularly his bout with Jay-Z and the unfortunate death of his mother, Ann Jones. These experiences had challenged the self-reappointed King of New York, attacking both his street status and his heart, and he in turn looked within, embracing both his craft and his spirit
God's Son (CD, Album). God's Son (2xCD, Album). Columbia, Sony Music Entertainment In. Ill Will Records. God's Son (2xLP, Album).
Working primarily with producer Salaam Remi, God’s Son brings Nas back to basics with a sample-based musical palette. Made You Look has all of the fire and excitement of classic Kool G Rap or EPMD, while the posthumous Tupac duet Thugz Mansion is one of the sparest, most poignant rap songs to ever chart. Leaner-than-lean and more coolly confident than he had been in years, the James Brown-rooted Get Down sets the tone for Nas’ return to form. God's Son Nas. Pop. 2002. Following his mother’s death from breast cancer in early 2002, Nas retreated to the studio to create his most personal album yet. Far from the grandiosity of his late-Nineties period, Nas uses the tracks on God’s Son to speak directly to the listener.
During the recording of God's Son, Nas' mother died, the rapper was besieged by jealous rivals and he separated from his longtime companion Carmen - who was having an affair with Jay-Z. Understandably, God's Son is Nas' most emotionally raw album to date. The Cross" finds Nas playing the role of hip-hop martyr, while "The Last Real N gga Alive" provides a semi-objective look at his duel with Jay-Z.
Nas – God's Son Album Zip Download (14. 9MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible.
About God's Son album. Album God's Son (2002). by Nas. Labels Columbia, Ill Will Records. Salaam Remi, Alchemist.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Nas, Salaam "The Chameleon" Remi*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Nasir Jones, Salaam Gibbs
Keyboards, Programmed By – Jeff BassProducer – EminemRecorded By [Vocals] – Kevin CrouseRecorded By, Mixed By – Steve KingWritten-By – Jeff Bass, Marshall Mathers, Nasir Jones
|1-3||Made You Look
Producer – Salaam "The Chameleon" Remi*Recorded By [Assistant] – Mike SrokaRecorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Jeremiah Lordan*, Nasir Jones, Salaam Gibbs
|1-4||Last Real Nigga Alive
Producer – Ron BrowzRecorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Nasir Jones, R. Turner*
Featuring – BraveheartsProducer – Salaam "The Chameleon" Remi*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Jabari Jones, Michael Epps, Nasir Jones, Salaam Gibbs
Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Sroka*Featuring – Claudette Ortiz, KelisFlute – Mercedes AbalProducer – Salaam "The Chameleon" Remi*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Allan Felder, Kenni Burke*, Nasir Jones, Norma Wright*, Salaam Gibbs
Backing Vocals – Angela HunteEngineer [Assistant] – Michael Sroka*Flute – Mercedes AbalProducer – Salaam "The Chameleon" Remi*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Nasir Jones, Roy Hammond*, Salaam Gibbs
|1-8||Book Of Rhymes
Engineer [Assistant] – Elise Thomas, Jonah Egolf, Michael Sroka*Producer – The Alchemist*Recorded By – Mathew Ryan*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Alan Maman, David Camon, Nasir Jones
|1-9||Thugz Mansion (N.Y.)
Engineer [Assistant] – Mark VintenFeaturing – 2Pac, J. PhoenixGuitar – Michael "Fish" Herring*Producer – Claudio Cueni, Michael HerringRecorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Claudio Cueni, Johnny Jackson, Larry Loftin, Michael Herring, Nasir Jones, Tupac Shakur
Producer – The Alchemist*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Alan Maman, Nasir Jones
Engineer [Assistant] – Pablo ArrayaFeaturing – Alicia KeysMixed By – Rich KellerProducer – Alicia KeysRecorded By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Alicia Keys, Nasir Jones
Featuring – LakeProducer – The Alchemist*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – Alan Maman, Leroy Jackson, Nasir Jones, Patrick Adams, Terry Philips
Horns – Olu DaraMixed By – Kevin CrouseProducer – Chucky ThompsonRecorded By – Kevin Crouse, Mathew Ryan*Written-By – Chucky Thompson, Nasir Jones
Co-producer – SaukratesFeaturing – Jully BlackLead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jully Black, SaukratesProducer – AgileRecorded By, Mixed By – Kevin CrouseWritten-By – A. Griffith*, Eddie Holman, Jully Black, K. Wailoo*, Nasir Jones, Sheila Holman
|2-1||Thugz Mirror (Freestyle)
Producer – The Alchemist*Written-By – Nasir Jones, Salaam Gibbs
Producer – Chucky ThompsonWritten-By – Chucky Thompson, Nasir Jones
Producer – Swizz BeatzWritten-By – Kasseem Dean*, Nasir Jones
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – Sony Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R [A&R Direction: V.P. Of A&R] – Lenny "Linen" Nicholson*
- Art Direction, Design – Chris*
- Artwork [Imaging] – "Swill" Will Kennedy*
- Executive-Producer [For Casino, Inc.] – Steve Stoute
- Executive-Producer [For Ill Will Records, Inc.] – Nas
- Graphics [Graphic Artist] – Frank Carbonari
- Illustration – Jarrett "J-Blood" Demartino*
- Management – Steve "The Commissioner" Stoute*
- Management [Ill Will Management] – Ivan Baird
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Other [Assistant Stylist] – Dacia McIver
- Other [Barber] – Mike Brinkley a.k.a. "The Razor"
- Other [Stylist] – Crystal Streets
- Photography By – Jonathan "I Stay Focused" Mannion*
- Photography By [Assistant] – Erskine "E-Double" Childers*, "Uncle" Louis Rivera*
NotesLimited Edition Bonus Disc included.
Second disc has enhanced section:
The Exclusive "God's Son" Gallery
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099750 981153
- Barcode (String): 5099750981153
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1, Variant 1): Sony Music S5098112000-0101 11 A5
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1, Variant 1): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (CD 1, Variant 1): IFPI 944N
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, Variant 1): Sony Music S5098115000-0202 15 B5
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2, Variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD 2, Variant 1): IFPI 941S
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1, Variant 2): Sony Music S5098112000-0101 11 A4
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1, Variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (CD 1, Variant 2): IFPI 948Q
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, Variant 2): Sony Music S5098115000-0202 15 A3
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2, Variant 2): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD 2, Variant 2): IFPI 943R
|CK 86930, CK86930||Nas||God's Son (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 86930, CK86930||US||2002|
|CDCOL6579||Nas||God's Son (CD, Album)||Columbia||CDCOL6579||South Africa||2002|
|C2S 59073||Nas||God's Son (Instrumental) (2xLP, Album)||Columbia||C2S 59073||US||2003|
|NSLP2-010||Nas||God's Son (Instrumentals) (2xLP)||Ill Will Records||NSLP2-010||US||Unknown|
|SICP 289||Nas||God's Son (CD, Album)||Sony Records Int'l, Ill Will Records||SICP 289||Japan||2002|