Howlin' Wolf - His Greatest Sides, Volume One album downloadPerformer: Howlin' Wolf
Title: His Greatest Sides, Volume One
Style: Electric Blues, Chicago Blues
Size MP3 version: 1511 mb
Size FLAC version: 1548 mb
Size WMA version: 1580 mb
Format: VOX AU APE RA AIFF AIFF AUD
Howlin' Wolf - His Greatest Sides, Volume One album download
His Best is a greatest hits album by American blues musician Howlin' Wolf. The album was originally released on April 8, 1997 by MCA/Chess Records, and was one of a series of releases by MCA for the 50th anniversary of Chess Records that year (see 1997 in music). Ten years later – on April 17, 2007 – the album was reissued by Geffen Records as The Definitive Collection. The album features several of his most well-known recording including "Smokestack Lightnin'", "Spoonful", and "Killing Floor".
His Greatest Sides: Volume 1 (LP, Comp). Chess, Green Line Records. Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Howlin' Wolf, Sonny Boy Williamson (2) - Folk Festival Of The Blues (LP, Album, RE). Chess, Chess. His Greatest Sides, Volume One (Comp).
Howlin’ Wolf electrified the sound of the Mississippi Delta blues and brought it to Chicago, laying down what would be come the foundation of rock and roll in the early 1950s. Delivered in his gruff, haunting voice, his lyrics spoke of his hard life experiences and his signature growlin’ mesmerized audiences and blues musicians alike. The record is pressed on limited colored vinyl.
Howlin Wolf - His Greatest Sides Vol 1 (colored vinyl pressing). A killer album of funky blues – recorded by Howlin Wolf during the period when Chess/Cadet was backing its older artists up with some of the newer funk musicians it had working in its studios! The overall sound works quite well – and although purists at the time moaned at the way artists like Wolf, Etta James, and Bo Diddley were being handled (especially with a "we know better than them" message on the cover like this!), the funky blues records from this time actually seem to be some of the most enduring from Chess – especially with. First up is the self-titled Howlin Wolf – a record that has Wolf tightening it up a bit from his earliest years at Chess, and moving into a groove that would forever make him one of the key artists to record for the label!
Availability: IN STOCK. Format: New Vinyl Release Date: 08/26/2016 UPC: 602547763044 Product ID: 4632531 Weight: . 4.
Howlin' wolf - his greatest sides volume one (limited vinyl lp new+. Howlin' Wolf - His Greatest Sides Volume 1 VINYL LP JPR032. HOWLIN WOLF - The Howlin' Wolf Album - Vinyl (LP).
Howlin' Wolf: все альбомы, включая Morning At Midnight, How Many More Years You Gonna' Dog Me Around, Who's Been Talking и другие. Howlin' Wolf Greatest Songs. Moonlighting, with Howlin' Wolf. 2015 1 Original Album Plus Singles 1955 - 1960 - 55 Tracks. 2015 Original Album plus Bonus Tracks. 2015 Original Album plus Bonus Tracks - 1959.
Howlin Wolf Greatest Hits. UMG (от лица компании "Roslin Records"); CMRRA, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor, Abramus Digital, EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция. Howlin Wolf & Muddy Waters. The Music Art of Wolf & Waters (Hidden Treasures). Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Smash Records"); LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ARESA, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor, Abramus Digital, BMG Rights Management, CMRRA".
|A1||Down In The Bottom||2:05|
|A2||No Place To Go||2:31|
|A3||Sitting On Top Of The World||2:30|
|A5||The Red Rooster||2:22|
|B2||Do The Do||2:20|
|B3||I Ain't Superstitious||2:48|
|B4||Who's Been Talkin'||2:18|
|B5||Three Hundred Pounds Of Joy||2:59|
|B6||Back Door Man||2:45|
|B7||Wang Dang Doodle||2:18|
- Manufactured By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chess Records
- Copyright (c) – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chess Records
- Published By – Arc Music
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Baritone Saxophone – Donald Hankins (tracks: B5)
- Bass – Buddy Guy (tracks: B5), Willie Dixon (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B4, B6, B7)
- Design – Mike Metz
- Drums – Clifton James (tracks: B1), Earl Phillips (tracks: A2, A3, A4, A7, B4), Fred Below (tracks: A6, B6, B7), Junior Blackman (tracks: B2), Sam Lay (tracks: A1, A5, B3, B5)
- Engineer [Reissue] – Eric Thorngren
- Guitar – Hubert Sumlin (tracks: A1 to B3, B5 to B7), Jimmy Rogers (tracks: A1, B3), Jody Williams (tracks: A3, A7), Lee Cooper (tracks: A2), Otis "Smokey" Smothers (tracks: B4), Willie Johnson (tracks: B4)
- Liner Notes – Peter Guralnick
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Photography By – Ray Flerlage
- Piano – Henry Gray (tracks: B3), Hosea Lee Kennard (tracks: A3, A4), Lafayette Leake (tracks: B5), Johnny Jones* (tracks: A1, A5, B2), Otis Spann (tracks: A2, A6, A7, B6, B7)
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Leonard Chess, Phil Chess
- Tenor Saxophone – Adolph "Billy" Docking* (tracks: B4), J.T. Brown (tracks: B2, B5)
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Howlin' Wolf
- Written-By – Chester Burnett (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B4), Willie Dixon (tracks: A1, A5 to A7, B2, B3, B5 to B7)
NotesThese recordings previously appeared on Chess Lp's 2ACMB-201, CH-418.
Jacket made in Canada.
© 1984 Sugar Hill Records, Ltd. (on cover).
©℗ 1983 Chess Records (on labels).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-9107-1
|CH-8205||Howlin' Wolf||His Greatest Sides, Volume One (LP, Comp)||Chess||CH-8205||US||1983|
|CHC-9107||Howlin' Wolf||His Greatest Sides Vol. 1 (Cass, Comp)||Chess||CHC-9107||US||1984|
|GCH 8009||Howlin' Wolf||His Greatest Sides, Volume One (LP, Comp, RE)||Chess, Green Line Records||GCH 8009||Italy||1985|
|CH-9107||Howlin' Wolf||His Greatest Sides, Volume One (LP, Album, Comp, Pin)||Chess||CH-9107||US||1984|
|2222302||Howlin' Wolf||His Greatest Sides, Volume One (LP, Comp)||PGP RTB||2222302||Yugoslavia||1984|