Atli Bjørn - Atlicity (Solo Piano And Trio With Erik Mølbak & Svend-Erik Nørregaard) album downloadPerformer: Atli Bjørn
Title: Atlicity (Solo Piano And Trio With Erik Mølbak & Svend-Erik Nørregaard)
Style: Contemporary Jazz
Size MP3 version: 1579 mb
Size FLAC version: 1575 mb
Size WMA version: 1432 mb
Format: FLAC AAC VQF VOX MP2 WAV AUD
Atli Bjørn - Atlicity (Solo Piano And Trio With Erik Mølbak & Svend-Erik Nørregaard) album download
Complete your Atli Bjørn collection. Atlicity (CD, Album).
Year of recording: 1970 Piano: Wilhelm Kempff Violin: Henryk Szeryng Cello: Pierre Fournier Piano Trio in B-flat major, Op. 97, by Ludwig van Beethoven is . .
ric Alfred Leslie Satie: 17 May 1866 – 1 July 1925, was a French composer and pianist - he signed his name Erik Satie after 1884 Satie was a colourful figure in the early 20th century Parisian avant . Stream Tracks and Playlists from Erik Satie on your desktop or mobile device.
Atli Bjørn – Atlicity (Solo Piano And Trio With Erik Mølbak & Svend-Erik Nørregaard). Label: Stunt Records – STULP 8705.
1. y old flame (4:01) 1. ut of nowhere (4:06) 1. orn to be blue (2:20) 1. mbraceble you (4:06)
Impressionistic and 20th Century. SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced). Fingerings (does not include words to the songs). 3 Gymnopedies & 3 Gnossiennes "By Erik Satie (1866-1925). Masterworks; Piano Collection. Impressionistic and 20th Century. Introductory text, standard notation and fingering. Seven Gnossiennes (Piano Solo).
The Nearness of You, 03:25. What Is This Thing Called Love, 04:40. It Could Happen to You, 04:28. Don't Blame Me, 05:08.
Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes. Piano solo G. Henle. Satie, Erik : Ogives, Gymnopédies Piano solo Barenreiter.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Married An Angel
Bass – Erik MølbakDrums – Svend-Erik NørregaardPiano – Atli BjørnWritten-By – Richard Rodgers
|A2||The Nearness Of You
Bass – Erik MølbakDrums – Svend-Erik NørregaardPiano – Atli BjørnWritten-By – Hoagy Carmichael
|A3||What Is This Thing Called Love
Bass – Erik MølbakDrums – Svend-Erik NørregaardPiano – Atli BjørnWritten-By – Cole Porter
Piano – Atli BjørnWritten-By – Thelonious Monk
|A5||Willow Weep For Me
Written-By – Ann Ronnell*
|B1||It Could Happen To You
Written-By – Jimmy Van Heusen
|B2||Everything Happens To Me
Written-By – Matt Dennis
Written-By – Jimmy Davis, Jimmy Sherman, Ram Ramirez*
|B4||Don't Blame Me
Written-By – Jimmy McHugh
Bass – Erik MølbakDrums – Svend-Erik NørregaardPiano – Atli BjørnWritten-By – Atli Bjørn
- Record Company – Stunt Music K/S
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Andy's Productions
- Copyright (c) – Andy's Productions
- Produced For – Andy's Productions
- Recorded At – Danmarks Radio
- Pressed By – Sonopress – C-0875
- Design [Cover Design], Artwork – Hans Henrik Lerfeldt
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jørn Bramming* (tracks: A1 to A3, B5), Johnnie Hjerting (tracks: A4), Niels Helmer Hansen (tracks: A5, B1 to B4)
- Liner Notes – Ib Skovgaard
- Photography By – Jan Persson
- Producer – Ib Skovgaard (tracks: A4 to B4), Jens Jørn Gjedsted (tracks: A1 to A3, B5)
- Sleeve Notes [Discographical Information] – Hans Henrik Lerfeldt
NotesStunt Music K/S.
© ℗ Andy's Productions 1987.
Tracks A1 to A3 & B5 recorded October 10, 1979 at Studio II, The Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Copenhagen.
Track A4 recorded February 22, 1982 at Studio II, The Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Copenhagen.
Tracks A5 & B1 to B4 recorded January 21, 1983 at Studio II, The Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Copenhagen.
"We acknowledge with thanks that the release of this
record was made possible by the kind cooperation of the
Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR). All the recorded
music was originally produced by the Light Music Depart-
ment (UHA-R) for broadcasts in the programs "Lørdagsmu-
sik", "Jazzscenen" and "Musikværkstedet"."
Printed side durations:
Issued with insert containing discographical information compiled by Hans Henrik Lerfeldt.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): DM C-0875 A-1/1-88
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): DM C-0875 B-1/1-88
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed, pressing ring, B-side): [Bass Clef]
- Rights Society: BIEM n©b
|STUCD 19710||Atli Bjørn||Atlicity (CD, Album)||Stunt Records||STUCD 19710||Denmark||1997|