Amoeba Split - Second Split album downloadPerformer: Amoeba Split
Title: Second Split
Style: Prog Rock
Size MP3 version: 1580 mb
Size FLAC version: 1780 mb
Size WMA version: 1179 mb
Format: XM DMF AIFF VOC AA AC3 MPC
Amoeba Split - Second Split album download
Our next album "Second Split" is almost finished. It will be released at the beggining of 2016 by the mexican label Azafrán Media.
Listen free to Amoeba Split – Second Split (Clockwise, Sundial Tick and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 2016 · 6 Songs. More By Amoeba Split. See All. Dance of the Goodbyes.
Second Split by Amoeba Split, released 06 November 2017 1. Clockwise 2. Sundial Tick 3. The book of days 4. Those fading hours 5. Backwards all the time 6. About life, memories and yesteryears Released in June 2016 by Azafrán Media. Recorded at Estudios Abrigueiro (Lugo) in April 2013 and Santa Cruz Recording (A Coruña) in December 2014. Sound engineers: Jose Santiago (Abrigueiro) and Alberto Beade, Alberto Castro and Miguel Bretal (Santa Cruz Recording). Mixed and mastered by Ezequiel Orol (Fuzz Studio). Booklet art: María Jesús López Moure. Booklet photos: Clara Ares. Newly remixed for vinyl, high quality sleeves and lacquer mastering. Limited to 300 hand numbered copies. Please note: all sendings are certified and the vinyl is very well packaged).
AMOEBA SPLIT Live Albums (CD, LP, MC, SACD, DVD-A, Digital Media Download). AMOEBA SPLIT Videos (DVD, Blu-ray, VHS etc). Without Maria Toro's contributions on vocals, Amoeba Split's second album finds them chasing a somewhat more sober take on Canterbury music than their debut, Dance of the Goodbyes; if the previous album had been reminiscent of the classic Hatfield and the North sound, this is more reminiscent of later groups like Gilgamesh and other such outfits which tried a more serious. spin on the Canterbury sound and leaned heavily on the jazz-rock side of things. The end result is an intriguing, relaxing trip through jazz-rock realms with just a pinch of psychedelic pizzazz.
Second Split is a music studio album recording by AMOEBA SPLIT (Canterbury Scene/Progressive Rock) released in 2016 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Amoeba Split – Second Split. Label: Azafrán Media – AP 1623. Released: 02 Jun 2016. Matrix, Runout: AUDIO MX9735 (1) SECOND SPLIT. Mould SID Code: 0M02. Rights Society: Creative Commons.
A split album (or split) is a music album which includes tracks by two or more separate artists. There have been singles and EPs of the same variety, which are often called "split singles" and "split EPs" respectively. Split albums differ from "various artists" compilation albums in that they generally include several tracks of each artist, or few artists with one or two tracks each, instead of multiple artists with only one or two tracks each.
Amoeba Split are a spanish Progressive Rock band (Canterbury scene). Amoeba Split en directo en la Sala Mardigras (A Coruña) el viernes 21 de Diciembre de 2018 a las 22:30. Entrada 7€ (taquilla). Fri, dec 21 at 10:30 pm utc+01. Amoeba Split en directo - Viernes 21 de Diciembre 2018 (22:30). Sala Mardi Gras · A Coruña, Spain. Thanks again, "Sound Voyager" blog!!! soundvoyager. Amoeba Split "Second Split" (2016). Шесть лет – срок немалый. За такой период возможна как утрата хватки, так и обретение мудрости.
|1||Clockwise (Including: Tralfamadore Spleen)|
|3||The Book Of Day|
|4||Those Fading Hours (Including: If Ever / Counterclockwise|
|5||Backwards All The Time|
|6||About Life, Memories And Yesteryears|
- Distributed By – Azafrán Media – AP1623
- Distributed By – Musea – FGBG 4941
- Made By – Azafrán Media
- Recorded At – Abrigueiro Estudios
- Recorded At – Santa Cruz Recording
- Mixed At – SAWStudio
- Mastered At – SAWStudio
- Alto Saxophone – Pablo Añón*
- Artwork [Booklet] – María Jesús López Moure
- Bass, Guitar [12 string], Synth [Moog], Electric Piano, Written-By, Arranged By – Alberto Villarroya López
- Cello – Lucia Quinteiro (tracks: 3)
- Design – R. Canle
- Double Bass – Risto Vuolanne (tracks: 3)
- Drums, Percussion – Fernando Lamas
- Executive-Producer – Juan José Salas
- Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Dubi Baamonde
- Guitar [12 String] – Felix Arias (tracks: 6)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Ezequiel Orol
- Organ [Hammond] – Iago Mouriño (tracks: 1)
- Photography By [Booklet] – Clara Ares
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synth [Moog], Organ [Hammond], Written-By, Arranged By – Ricardo Castro Varela
- Piano, Synth [Moog] – Iago Mouriño (tracks: 5)
- Piano, Synth [Moog], Electric Piano – Iago Mouriño (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By – Alberto Beade, Alberto Castro , José Santiago, Miguel Bretal
- Synth [Moog] – Iago Mouriño (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Rubén Salvador
- Vibraphone – Israel Arranz (tracks: 3)
- Viola – Arantxa Vera (tracks: 4), Elena Fernández (tracks: 3)
- Violin – Sara García (tracks: 3)
NotesComes as a mini LP sleeve with obi and booklet.
Category is AP1623 in obi, spine and back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3426300049414
- Matrix / Runout: AUDIO MX9735 SECOND SPLIT
- Mould SID Code: 0M02
- Rights Society: Creative Commons
|none||Amoeba Split||Second Split (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, 180)||Not On Label (Amoeba Split Self-released)||none||Spain||2018|