» » Vico C - El Encuentro
Vico C - El Encuentro album download

Vico C - El Encuentro album download

Performer: Vico C
Title: El Encuentro
Style: Reggaeton, Pop Rap
Released: 2006
Country: US
Size MP3 version: 1759 mb
Size FLAC version: 1621 mb
Size WMA version: 1405 mb
Rating: 4.9
Votes: 207
Format: MPC MP4 WMA AAC MP1 MP2 DMF
Genre: Hip-hop / Latin / Pop

Vico C - El Encuentro album download


Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking. com · Бесплатная отмена брони · Надежное бронирование · Широкий выбор

Image:Vico C - El Encuentro. jpg is being used on this article.

El Encuentro (Vico C album). El Encuentro (En Vivo). Live album by Vico C. Released. Rap. Vico C chronology. El Encuentro (En Vivo) (2006). 4. Babilla (album) – Babilla is the thirteenth studio album by Puerto Rican rapper Vico C, released on October 6,2009 through Caribbean Records under exclusive license to EMI Televisa. The 69% of the album was recorded at Luny Tunes Más Flow Studios in Carolina, Puerto Rico, while the remaining 31% was recorded at Pichaera Studios, Golden Boy Studios and Rotary Music Studios. Vico C produced almost the entire album, while Hyde, Luis Almonte, half the album was mixed at KDS Studios, while American producer Mike Fuller mastered it at Fullersound Inc. both studios located in Florida.

El Encuentro is a live album released by Puerto Rican singer Vico C. "Introducción" (feat. Bomba Para Afincar" - 5:15. Lo Grande Que Es Perdonar" (feat. Gilberto Santa Rosa) - 5:00. Tony Presidio" - 4:37. Tu Corazón Ya No Aguanta Pela" - 3:47. 5 de Septiembre" - 3:16. Roberto Roena Ponte Duro" - 6:19. Vámonos Po' Encima" - 5:28.

Vico C. El Encuentro. EMI Music Distribution 349672.

All the great songs and lyrics from the "El Encuentro" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Vico C (born Luis Armando Lozada Cruz on September 8, 1971) is a Puerto Rican rapper and reggaeton artist. He is considered one of the founding fathers of reggaeton and has played an influential role in the development of Latin American hip hop. more . Year: 2006.

Vico C El encuentro dvdrip www. Vico C El encuentro dvdrip www.

Tracklist

Introduccion Eddie Miro 0:48
Desahogo 6:57
Bomba Para Afincar 5:15
Lo Grande Que Es Perdonar 5:00
Me Acuerdo 5:59
Tony Presidio 4:37
She Likes My Reggae 5:17
Tu Corazon Ya No Aguanta Pela 3:47
5 De Septiembre 3:16
La Inglesa 6:01
Roberto Roena Ponte Duro 6:19
Vamonos Po' Encima 5:28
Se Escaman 5:43
Explosion 6:52

Versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
0946 3 64374 9 Vico C El Encuentro ‎(CD, Comp) EMI, EMI Televisa Music 0946 3 64374 9 US 2006
H2 0946 3 54597 2 2 Vico C El Encuentro ‎(CD, Comp + DVD-V) EMI Televisa Music H2 0946 3 54597 2 2 US 2006
0946 3 64373 23 Vico C El Encuentro ‎(CD, Comp, Copy Prot.) EMI, EMI Televisa Music 0946 3 64373 23 Colombia 2006
0946 3 64374 2 2 Vico C El Encuentro ‎(DVD-V, Comp, Copy Prot., Liv + CD, Comp, Copy Prot) EMI, EMI Televisa Music 0946 3 64374 2 2 Argentina 2006