The Meters - New Directions album downloadPerformer: The Meters
Title: New Directions
Size MP3 version: 1711 mb
Size FLAC version: 1798 mb
Size WMA version: 1479 mb
Format: MOD XM AUD AIFF VOX VOC VQF
Genre: Funk - Soul
The Meters - New Directions album download
The Meters : New Directions,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Розовые, бирюзовые, фиолетовые цвета.
New Directions may refer to: New Directions Publishing, a publishing company located in New York City. New Directions (The Meters album), an album by the funk group The Meters. New Directions (Jack DeJohnette album), also known as New Directions in Europe. New Directions (Tavares album). New Directions" (Glee), the second part of the 100th episode of the TV series Glee. New Directions, the show choir that is the subject of the TV series Glee.
The Meters – New Directions. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Winchester pressing. New Directions (CD, Album, RE, RM). Solid Records (6), Sundazed Music. New Directions for Women.
The Meters: New Directions". Straight Arrow (RS 247). The Meters is the debut studio album by the American funk group The Meters. It was released in May 1969 and is the first of eight albums by the band, the bands early works were developed through improvisation. Band members had spent most of the 1960s performing together in nightclubs of New Orleans and they had a fluid musical style that included elements of R&B, rock and jazz. The first track Cissy Strut was the opening song during their residency at the Ivanhoe night club in late 1960s
The title of the Meters' final album is hopeful, and New Directions does indeed represent if not a new direction, at least a shift from the disco dead end of Trick Bag. From the second "No More Okey Doke" kicks off the record, it's clear that the Meters are gritty again, kicking out some really funky grooves - maybe not as dirty as their Josie recordings, maybe a little cleaned up, but still pretty funky
New Directions is a funk jazz music album recording by THE METERS released in 1977 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. No release results found : showing artist results instead. The Very Best of the Meters Rhino 1997. Original Album Series - The Meters Warner Bros.
New Directions (Jack DeJohnette album). New Directions is an album by Jack DeJohnette released on the German ECM label. It was recorded June 1978 at Talent Studio in Oslo and released in 1978. There are some strong moments (particularly from Abercrombie and DeJohnette) but this band (to use.
Rejuvenation (The Meters album). The Meters cut their first three mostly instrumental albums with Josie Records, before signing with Reprise and recording 1972's Cabbage Alley, their first album to feature mostly vocal songs and arrangements. This album was the follow-up. It was produced by Allen Toussaint and recorded at his brand new Sea-Saint Studio in New Orleans Influence. This album's influence is detectable in the work of a number of artists who have performed renditions of its songs. The Red Hot Chili Peppers did.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||No More Okey Doke|
Written By – Allen Toussaint
|3||Be My Lady|
|4||My Name Up In Lights|
|5||Funkify Your Life|
|6||Stop That Train
Written By – Peter Tosh
|7||We Got The Kind Of A Love
Written By – Michael Angelo Nocentelli
|8||Give It What You Can
Written By – Carl Marsh , James Tarbutton, Steve Cropper
- Copyright (c) – Sundazed Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Distributed By – Ultra-Vybe, Inc.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Greg Adams (tracks: 3), Kurt McGettrick (tracks: 1 - 2, 4 - 8)
- Backing Vocals – George Porter, Jr. (tracks: 5), Leo Nocentelli (tracks: 5), Swamp Tabernacle Choir (tracks: 1 - 4, 6 - 8)
- Baritone Saxophone – Kurt McGettrick (tracks: 2, 4)
- Bass – George Porter, Jr. (tracks: 1 - 4, 6 - 8), Leo Nocentelli (tracks: 5)
- Bass Saxophone – Kurt McGettrick (tracks: 2)
- Clarinet – Kurt McGettrick (tracks: 7)
- Congas – Cyril Neville (tracks: 5)
- Drums – Joseph (Zig) Modeliste*
- Engineer – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Minto
- Flute – Kurt McGettrick (tracks: 7)
- Guitar – Leo Nocentelli
- Keyboards – Art Neville
- Lead Vocals – Art Neville (tracks: 2, 6), Cyril Neville (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8), Joseph (Zig) Modeliste* (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Bob Irwin, Jayne Pieruzzi
- Producer [Associate] – Jeffrey Cohen
- Written-By – Art Neville (tracks: 1, 3 - 5), Cyril Neville (tracks: 1, 3 - 5), George Porter, Jr. (tracks: 1, 3 - 5), Joseph (Zig) Modeliste* (tracks: 1, 3 - 5), Leo Nocentelli (tracks: 1, 3 - 5)
NotesOriginally issued as Warner Bros. Records album BS 3042
Distributed in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on obi): 4 526180 007555
- Barcode (Scanned): 4526180007555
- Price Code (RRP): ¥2,700
|BS 3042||The Meters||New Directions (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3042||US||1977|
|WBC 1344||The Meters||New Directions (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WBC 1344||Rhodesia||1977|
|BS 3042||The Meters||New Directions (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3042||US||1977|
|8122 73550 2||The Meters||New Directions (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Strategic Marketing United Kingdom, Reprise Records||8122 73550 2||Germany||2001|
|WB 56378||The Meters||New Directions (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56378||Netherlands||1977|