Ernesto Martínez - Sincronario album downloadPerformer: Ernesto Martínez
Style: Contemporary, Modern
Size MP3 version: 1725 mb
Size FLAC version: 1989 mb
Size WMA version: 1336 mb
Format: MIDI WAV VOC ASF DXD XM DTS
Ernesto Martínez - Sincronario album download
Ernesto Martínez - Sincronario (CD, Album).
Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
Find the song lyrics for Ernesto Martinez - Top Tracks. Discover top playlists and videos from your favourite artists on Shazam!
Ernesto Martínez: Sincronario. Ernesto Martínez: Sincronario. Tzadik Records TZACD 8090.
Ernesto Martínez: Sincronario. Composer, Member of Featured Artist, Primary Artist, Producer, Quotation Author, Recording. Member of Featured Artist. Ensemble, Primary Artist. Diego Ortega Septién.
Ernesto Martínez - (Sincronario, 2012). Brand new: lowest price. The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Artist: Ernesto Martinez. Format: CD. Condition: New. Missing Information?. Read full description. See details and exclusions.
Ernesto Martinez : Sincronario. Passionate, exotic minimalism from one of the world’s most dedicated and uncompromising musical experimentalists! Personnel: Alejandro Huerta: Marimba, Percussion Ernesto Martinez: Piano, Hyperión, Keyboard, Percussion, Electric Bass Juan Mercado: Marimba, Percussion Alejandro Guevara: Electric Bass.
com/wall-62559343 841. com/wall-62559343 116.
K-12" will be the sophomore album and second major-label record by Melanie Martinez. Melanie began working on the album in 2015 and finished it in early 2017. It is set to be released on September 6th, 2019. Martinez began recording the album in 2015 and finished in 2017. It was originally set to be released in the fall of 2017 and January of 2018. However, it was then pushed back to early 2019. The standard version of the album is set to have a total of 13 songs.
About Ernesto Martinez. Mexican native Ernesto Martínez is a 20th-21st century composer comfortable with minimalism, multi-rhythmic polyphony, texture music, electronic enhancements, acoustic layering of instruments, and current contemporary sounds. Born in Mexico City in 1953, Martínez took up composition at the National School of Music, establishing a technique he calls Micro-Ritmia, combining Latin percussive sounds with long tones, repetition, and subtle yet direct melodic and harmonic undercurrents. The compositions and player piano rolls of American Conlon Nancarrow, who lived in Mexico.
|2||I Hierro (Iron)||6:28|
- Recorded At – monkiLab Audio Studio
- Mixed At – monkiLab Audio Studio
- Recorded At – Montalvo Arts Center
- Composed By [All Music Composed By] – Ernesto Martínez
- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Electric Bass – Alejandro Guevara
- Ensemble – Micro-Ritmia*
- Executive-Producer – John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Marimba, Percussion – Alejandro Huerta Rojas, Juan Mercado
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Photography By [Photos] – Nashim Gargari
- Piano, Performer [Hyperión], Keyboards [Keyboard], Percussion, Electric Bass – Ernesto Martínez
- Producer [Produced By] – Ernesto Martínez
- Recorded By [Piano Pieces Recorded By] – Ernesto Martínez
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Diego Ortega Septién
NotesRecorded and mixed between March and May 2012 at MonkiLab Audio Studio, Querétaro, México
Piano pieces recorded at Montalvo Arts Center, Saratoga, CA
1. URBANOTOTEM - for two electric basses and 4-hand keyboard nylon guitar
2. SUITE SINCRONARIO
i hierro (iron) - for 4-hand hyperión and 4-hand iron metal
ii bronze - for 4-hand hyperión and 4-hand small cymbal
iii pet - for 4-hand hyperión and 4-hand recyclable pet water container
3. "EM" - for two pianos
4. ANTI M-R - for an emulated 4-hand keyboard (electric piano, shamisen, marimba and steel guitar)
5. MELAMINAA PLUS - for two marimbas
6. XZ-3 for two pianos
7. 1+1=1 for 4-hand hyperión
8. "CLEF" - for 4-hand emulated bass and steel guitar
All music developed while in residence at the Lucas Artist Residency Program, Montalvo Arts Center, Saratoga, CA
The second CD from this maverick Mexican composer, a former colleague of the legendary Conlon Nancarrow, features a radical new instrument—the hyperión: a portable piano with nylon guitar strings! Over two years went into the conception and fabrication of the instrument, three years into the compositions and two more years into the rehearsal and recording of the music. Brilliantly performed by Ernesto’s razor- sharp ensemble this is new music at its most exhilarating. Passionate, exotic minimalism from one of the world’s most dedicated and uncompromising musical experimentalists!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On obi): 7 02397-8090-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: >TZACD8090 S2907E 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9221